- Name: Tyrannosaurus rex
- Name Meaning: Tyrant Lizard King
- Diet: Carnivore
- Length: 13 meters (43 feet)
- Time Period: Late Cretaceous
- Classification: Tyrannosauridae --> Tyrannosaurinae
- Found: Montana, U.S.A.
- Describer: Osborn, 1905
- Attribute: Fire
- Dinosaurs Defeated: Styracosaurus, Gigas
- Volcano Burst
Collect fire in your mouth, and then shoot it across the ground and burn your opponent with it!
- Neck Crusher
Throw your opponent into the air, then spin around and, as they are falling down, smash their neck with your tail!
- Critical Block
Velociraptors block your opponent's move.
- Final Fury
Velociraptors attack your opponent, throwing them around.